Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week 23

Dear Family,

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! Yesterday we ended up not having a p-day because tomorrow we are going to the temple and celebrating Christmas as a mission.  We didn't do much, just taught lessons and I opened my birthday package.  Thanks for the outfit mom!  It's really cute! I think Rosa has a surprise planned for me tonight though.

Before I forget, I'll be calling home next Tuesday, the 23rd, I think. I'm not sure at what time, I think what I'm going to try and do is tell Justin what time and he can message Talmage during the week.  Or if you have a specific time have Tal message Justin.  Or just email me actually because my zone leader just told me we are going to be able to write you Tuesday before we call.

Well this week Axel was baptized!  He was really happy, although his mom almost withdrew her permission because he wasn't obeying her.  Marjorie and Britani didn't come to church because Marjori misunderstood a member and thought the member said something bad about her.  We're working to correct that problem though.  Hopefully they will still be baptized the 28th of December.  We also have investigators of 3 years, Elio and Paty who have a daughter that's about to turn 8.  We are planning her baptism for the 28th as well.  Elio has to be divorced before he can be married and to do that he was to return to Nicaragua for three months so they haven't been able to be baptized, but their children have been.

I was just told we have 5 more minutes! I should have 40 but I guess they are going to kick us off the computers (We are in a library and there are other people waiting to use the computers) :(  Sorry my email is super short!

We had 35 lessons this week!

Love you all!  Thank you for everything!

Hermana Bratt

Axel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment