Tuesday, December 2, 2014

6 MESES!

Dear Fam,

Well this week Melba and Alejandro were confirmed!  We had a goal as a mission to have 200 confirmations this month and we had....exactly 200!  It's so amazing how many miracles occurred in the mission this last week for us to reach our goal.  The last confirmation was last night by the assistants to the president.

Yesterday as a reward for the 200 baptisms we went as a zone to Tapanti, the second largest reservation forest, if that's what it's called. Sadly we didn't have much time to explore, but it was fun, though we only saw some weird raccoon/ferret animals.  There was a waterfall and river as well. I also meet an Elder Patterson that knows Ammon Loveless and Megan Cook.  We found out we went to the same birthday party (Megan Cook's) four years ago. What a small world sometimes.

Transfers are next week!  I don't want to leave Turrialba!  Hopefully I'll get another 2 months here. The next transfer is going to be 8 weeks.  I don't know all of the details about calling home for Christmas yet. I know that it will be through Skype.  I'll email you more about that after transfers, because I don't know anything really yet.  But I'm pretty sure we can choose the time to call home.

I can't think of anything else to write!  Ahh!   

Today we saw vultures in Turrialba, which was cool, but weird.  They were eating garbage in the street.  

A new investigator came to church with her daughter.  She stayed for the three hours but didn't look very happy.  I was afraid she wasn't enjoying her self, but right after the block she asked my companion to call the ambulance.  A ward member ended up taking her to the hospital.  She didn't feel good, but she's okay now, just dehydration and a virus I think.  Hermana Samayo asked her about what she thought about church and she, Marjorie, told her she wanted her and her daughter to be baptized!  One Wednesday we are going to put a baptism date.

I'm out of time, but I'll write more next week.  Don't worry mom, I'm doing great!  And thank you all for you emails!

Lots of Love

Hermana Bratt

No comments:

Post a Comment